About Selah

This blog began as a 7-day meditation on the characteristics of God. Now, the quest continues.

My art was created during moments of inspiration with Him. Please click on an image to enlarge.

If you like music, click on my playlist.


Sunday, April 29, 2012

Cocoon

For Adrianne
I wonder what you become when you emerge from the cocoon a second time?  Another new creature?  A better creature?  Cocooning is a time of contemplation, restoration, anticipation and preparation.  The acronym for those nouns is C.R.A.P  I didn't want to use that word, but it actually defines the feeling of cocooning quite well.  It doesn't have to be miserable, though, especially if you recognize it happens for a specific purpose.  I would have liked it better if I knew that, before I went into the cocoon. However, I am deeply grateful now, that the Lord hid me for awhile.  It was for His purpose.


2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!


No comments:

Post a Comment